The IRAP seminars are held every Thursday morning at 11:00 am alternatively at the Roche site (conference room) and Belin site (Coriolis room usually). The organizers do their best to offer an eclectic program representative of the different scientific themes of the Research Institute. The speakers are instructed to provide an accessible overview of their research area during the first half of their seminar so that it can be profitable to many.
Propose a Seminar
The seminar dates which are still available for the coming year are posted on the calendar. To suggest a speaker or obtain information about the organization, please contact:
- Nicolas Clerc / Mickaël Coriat - topic Galaxies, Astrophysique des Hautes Energies et Cosmologie,
- Alexis Rouillard - topic Plasmas Spatiaux, Planétologie et Sciences de la Terre,
- Annie Hughes / Anna Mangilli - topic Milieu Interstellaire, Cycle de la Matière, Astro-Chimie,
- Clément Baruteau / Jérôme Ballot - topic Physique Stellaire, Physique du Soleil, Exoplanètes,
- Laurent Kochelin - topic Signal et Images en Sciences de l'Univers.
The administration of the seminars is provided by Josette Garcia.