Profil de Tess Jaffe
Email : tess.jaffeSPAMFILTER@irap.omp.eu
Téléphone / phone: +33 (0)5 61 55 65 35
Bureau / office : 150 Roche
Institution : CNES
Statut / status: Post-Doc
- 2009-present: Postdoc at IRAP. Planck scientist. Co-leading Planck project to model large-scale Galactic magnetic fields. Contributor to Planck papers on both Galactic ISM science as well as cosmology.
- 2006-2009: Postdoc at the University of Manchester. Planck work on modeling large-scale Galactic magnetic fields. Development of hammurabi
- 2004-2006: PhD at Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics in Garching, Germany and Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich. (See thesis.)
- 2000-2004: Software support at Integral Science Data Center, through contract with NASA/GSFC
- 1997-1999: Software support at NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center for RXTE mission.
- 1995-1996: MS, Physics, University of California at Riverside
- 1992-1995: BS, Applied Mathematics, University of California at Riverside
- Modeling the large scale structure of the Galactic magnetic fields.
- Polarized synchrotron and dust observations from radio to submm.
- Statistical tests of the isotropy and Gaussianity of the cosmic microwave background (CMB)