Communication / Development
The missions of the Communication / Development service are :
- conveying, to the laboratory employees, the calendar of the scientific events of the partners institutes (CNRS, INSU, UPS, CNES, Cité de l'Espace, Académie de l'Air et de l'Espace, etc) ;
- gathering the informations coming from the laboratory employees : results of recent research works, ongoing projects, coming conferences, various events, in order to :
- spread them outside : UPS @ctus, CNRS Hebdo, Faits Marquants OMP, scientific partners, general public
- spread them inside the IRAP laboratory, on the website of the POLARIS Midi-Pyrenees network, etc.
- relationships with the medias : journalists from the written press, radio and TV ;
- participation in the writing of partners institutes' newsletters (UPS, CNRS, DSL,etc) ;
- involvement in the organization of symposium, of scientific events (Fête de la Science, Novela,etc) ;
- reception of schoolboys/high schoolers
- involvement in several partners networks
The Communication / Development at the IRAP :
- Every communication activities made at the IRAP is under the responsibility of its director, Martin Giard.
- The communication actions are made on the advice of the
Web and Communication Commissionby:
- Dolorès Granat, communication officer at the IRAP,
- the communication service of the Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées,
- the communication service of the Regional Delegation of the CNRS,
- the communication service of the University Paul Sabatier of Toulouse
- and Karine Gadré, services provider (Culture Diff' company-head).